Schools Games competitions are being set up in every county in the country through School Games Organisers. The aim is to provide a sporting festival in every county using a wide range of sports. As part of the program, Inter-School equestrian games competitions are being arranged in some counties in 2013 and more in 2014.
Many schools are competing in NSEA events throughout the country. In order to take part in equestrian school games, your school needs to become an NSEA member.
In order to take part in the School Games for your County you need the following..
1. The School Games Equestrian Schedule for the County that your school is situated in. Only schools situated within the county may take part in the range of sports, including equestrian, that are on offer.
2. Establish the levels of interest and experience of pupils at your school.
3. The school needs to be a member of the NSEA – you can join on an annual subscription in order to compete in local, county & regional competitions OR you can have a day membership which will enable you to compete at the School Games competition only. Please note that if you are purchasing day tickets for a large number of riders, it may be cheaper to take out an annual NSEA membership.
4. From the links shown below, download the appropriate entry form/s and if your school isn’t already an NSEA member, a membership application form. Complete and send the form/s together with your payment to the addresses on the forms. You will receive confirmation of your membership and entry/ies.
5. Check on this website page for your start times.
Dorset School Games
To download the Dorset School Games Schedule & Entry Form click Dorset
For more information regarding membership, day tickets or general info, please email email@example.com
To download NSEA Membership Form, click Members Application
To download NSEA Day Membership Form click Day Membership